Bike Plus app - Getting Started
You must "connect" your iPad with the bike, meaning connect the Bluetooth systems in each. Here is how to do that:
- 1. Go to your iPad's Settings, then go to the Bluetooth section.
- 2. Make sure Bluetooth is turned On.
- 3. Press the Bluetooth key on the bike console. The blue Bluetooth LED above the console keypad will blink.
- 4. In the iPad's Bluetooth panel, the device named "IHP" will show up, and be labeled "Not Paired."
- 5. Tap the IHP device.
- 6. You will be prompted to enter a PIN. Enter four zeros: 0000. You must enter this correctly the first time (see below if you don't).
- 7. The IHP device will change label to Connected. The Bluetooth LED will glow steady.
- 8. Now just launch the Bike Plus app and go from there.
iPad remembers pairing with this bike, so you won't have to do the pairing again. If in the future you use a different combination iPad and bike, you may have to do this pairing process again.
Once you have paired with a bike, here is the shorter procedure for connecting the iPad and bike before using the Bike Plus app:
- 1. Go to the iPad's Bluetooth settings.
- 2. The IHP device will be labeled "Not Connected."
- 3. Press the Bluetooth key on the bike console.
- 4. Tap the IHP device in the iPad.
- 5. The IHP device will change label to Connected. The Bluetooth LED will glow steady.
- 6. Launch the Bike Plus app.
If you enter the wrong PIN: for security reasons, iPad will prevent you from trying to pair a second time. To get around this, go to Settings -> General -> Reset, and tap Reset Network Settings. This will allow you to try to pair with the bike again, but it may cause you to have to set up your Wi-Fi connections again.