Treadmill Desk Widget Instructions
- 1. Press the Bluetooth key on the treadmill console.
- 2. Launch the app and make sure it is wirelessly connected to the treadmill.
- 3. Start the treadmill.
- 4. When you're done using the treadmill, press and hold Stop until the treadmill resets, then click Account Sync in the app to transfer your exercise data to your online IHP account.
- 1. The app's installation file is downloaded to the default download location of your web browser. This is typically a folder named "Downloads."
- 2. Open this installation file. (Macintosh users then open the item "Install Treadmill Desk.")
- 3. Accept all the suggested installation options.
- 1. Make sure the Bluetooth LED on the keyboard is flashing while the app is trying to connect.
- 2. The app is trying to connect when the Bluetooth section says "Searching..."
- 3. If the Bluetooth section goes to OFF, make sure the Bluetooth LED is flashing again, then click the Bluetooth symbol in the app.
- 4. The app is connected when the Bluetooth section shows "Connected."
Where is Today's Exercise Data?
The app's exercise data charts do not show today's exercise data. You can view today's data by logging into your online IHP account.