Great rower!Review by Rober
thanks for this great product,
i love it!
I've been rowing for almost 5 years and this is the best rowing machine i've ever tried.
extremely smooth, and quiet at the same time.
The best rowing machine I've ever bought.Review by Marie
Let me first say that it's not my first rower, I've been using rowing machines of all kinds (air,piston,water...) both at my local gym and at home. Now, I finally decided to buy a new rower and got a RW100 online. Got it in a couple of days, and set it up in half an hours.
I had my first session the same day, and let me tell you, it was GREAT!
First of all, unlike many other rowing machines, this one is extremely quiet.
I was watching TV while rowing and absolutely no problems.
I rowed for almost 1 hour and It's was an absolutely calories blasting Cardio Workout. I loved it!
The main point I want to make is that this rowing machine is definitely worth the money, trust me, there are many other pricey rowers out there but they're not as good as the RW100.
Anyway, as soon as the workout ended I easily stored upwards and placed it in my room. So you don't have to worry if you don't have much space at Home.
Just a bottom line, I was using a concept2 rower but this one is way better, at least for me! it's extremely smooth, and it's way cheaper! which is not something to underestimate.
So, I've been using this for about 3 months and I definitely recommend you to get it.
There's a website that helped me choose the right rower, check it out here: <a href="http://www.rowingmachinereviewshq.org/">rowing machine reviews</a>
Best Rowing Machine for the money.Review by Remy
I'm completely satisfied with my purchase!
To be honest, the LifeSpan RW1000 is definitely the best rower I've ever used in my life. Although I've used many different rowing machines during the last few years, this rower is the most flexible one and it guarantees to notch performances at any time!
I reccoment you to buy this rower if you're serious about getting fit and, at the same time, have fun. actually, It's not all about getting fit, I enjoy rowing on the water, and so I enjoy rowing with my LifeSpan RW1000 too!
Anyway, I've got to thank this guy @ http://www.rowingmachinereviewshq.org/ for his precious help.
Great at home machine (Posted on May 13, 2013)Review by F. S Hartill
I have used a few types of rowing machines before and have always been a fan of the upper body and cardio workout. This machine is pretty good quality for the cost. When I purchased it I was worried about the lack of momentum mentioned by one of the other reviews, but honestly I don't know how I used a machine that did build momentum before. I love it, and I can't seem to get a good workout on the other machines now.
Me and my husband assembled it in about 10 minutes, but I could have easily done it by myself. It came in 2 pretty large packages and all but one piece was entacted (a small cover for the back end of the rail was broken, it was only aesthetic)
The folding mechanism is super simple and is easy enough to do after every workout if you don't have a lot of extra space. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because the electronic counter doesn't like to turn off when the machine is not in use which runs the battery dead. Also the foot straps are a little cheap, but could be replaced.
Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an at home row machine that is pretty well made and a reasonable price.
good except for one thing (Posted on Dec. 22, 2012)Review by Elizabeth K.
- It really works really well except for the electronic timer, calorie and stroke counter. How can I get that small item replaced?
very high quality (Posted on Feb. 24, 2013)Review by Joan
- shipped on time. carefully packaged. minimal assembly and easy to follow instructions. my husband and i use it all the time. very sturdy and solid.
Great system (Posted on March 14, 2013)Review by Bendimus P. "is out killing Dodongos"
- Setup was a little vague, but once it was together, the system is fantastic. Well built, and folds up nicely for storage. My wife uses it almost everyday, and she is very happy with it.
Great Rowing Machine (Posted on Aug. 2, 2011)Review by JW "John"
- I have owned three rowing machines. This one is by far the best one yet and it cost $100 less than the one I purchased in 1993. This machine gives you a good workout and unlike my other machines, the tension is adjustable so you can work as hard or easy as you like.
Works fine, a good home rowing machine (Posted on Dec. 5, 2011)Review by D. Lewis
- Everything arrived in good shape and was easy to put together. All the parts fit well and the design seems good. I have been using it for one week. Overall, it was a good value and adequate for my use (in a 55 yo who is out of shape and just needed some form of regular exercise). It is clearly for home use and I would not expect it to take abuse without problems. If you are very athletic, buy a Concept II. If you are an average Joe (or Jill) who needs a home exercise machine, this will do the trick and not break the bank.
LifeSpan Fitness RW1000 Rowing Machine (Posted on Sept. 13, 2009)Review by Sherry B "Sherry B"
- Did our homework on this one. And it paid off! This is a great no frills machine. Provides good workout at a reasonable price. Hope to enjoy it for years to come.
Write Your Own Review