Gentle workout (Posted on April 29, 2008)Review by P. Brown "RC Brown"
- The LifeSpan Fitness Stretch machine is a wonderfully stable machine. It is hard to believe such a compact machine can be so sturdy and do so much. The stretching uses the body's own weight for mild resistance to build strength along with flexibility. This type of stretching encourages better posture which enables better breathing. My 80-year-old husband uses it after he walks to warm up. Very life-enhancing.
Great Tool for Promoting Flexibility (Posted on May 25, 2009)Review by J. Kaiser
- This machine helps me get a great stretching workout in 20 minutes. It is comfortable and allows me to easily isolate muscle groups. I feel that the LifeSpan Fitness Stretch Partner will help me develop greater flexibility in a way that is less stressful than using a mat and a balance beam.
Precor effects without the hefty price tag (Posted on Jan. 22, 2011)Review by batnip
The LifeSpan stretch partner works just as effective as the Precor and provides a great stretch partner at about 60 percent of the price of a Precor stretch partner. The only difference in the two machines is the LifeSpan front handle pier with the handle bar is designed to flex from the base frame as you stretch which seems to makes it a little easier as you start stretching. The seat and knee pad on the LifeSpan (vinyl encasing foam padded hardboard) is not as rugged as the molded seat and knee pad on the Precor stretch partner but, if you are using it at home and not putting it in a gym where dozens per day will use and abuse it, the LifeSpan should last a lifetime. Easy to assemble in less than 15 minutes with tools provided.
Unless your ego has to have the Precor name on everything in your home gym, buy the LifeSpan and use the dollars you save on this stretch partner to purchase a quality Precor treadmill or bike.
stretch motivator (Posted on Oct. 20, 2008)Review by Joseph M.
- I tried out the precor version at the YMCA and loved the idea of systematic way to stretch my legs and hips with assistance. The Precor machine was too expensive but the Life Span accomplishes exactly the same thing for much less. It is solidly built and easy to assemble.I love that the Amazon Prime membership makes shipping to my doorstep free.
Impressions of the LifeSpan Fitness SP1000 Stretch Machine (Posted on April 21, 2008)Review by T. H. Smith "tsmith3"
- I learned about this device at a Chiropractor visit. He had three of the devices, and encouraged those waiting "adjustments" to stretch. (He did provide initial training guidance on it!) He recommended (to me) that I strongly consider purchase of this device, especially as I am a cyclist, and riding a road bike for extended periods does cause some body stresses. So, I bought one! Assembly was simple. (I had my son assemble it!) I use the device EVERYDAY. I am confident that it has been excellent for me, especially in the back, hip, and glutes stretches, all of which suffer in varying degrees when I ride. The price of the device is steep, but actually is half the cost of similar devices I have seen in gyms, YMCAs, etc.
It really helpsReview by DC Michael Araghi
The LifeSpan Stretch Partner is a great piece of equipment. It really helps my patients get the lower back stretch needed to reduce back pain and strengthen muscles.
Great! I Recommend it!Review by Cad
- My husband and I use our stretching machine every day. Our flexibility has improved and we love the machine. Although you can do any of these stretches on the floor with a partner, we never did. I highly recommend this machine. It is a great end to our busy days.
ExcellentReview by Ted
- I use the device EVERYDAY. I am confident that it has been excellent for me, especially in the back, hip, and glutes stretches, all of which suffer in varying degrees when I ride.
Write Your Own Review