Great treadmill for home useReview by Dietra P
Overall it is a fabulous piece if equipment. It's annoying to have to restart, after doing a program. If you want to add 10 min for cool down, the machine starts your time, calorie count, and miles all over again. Plus, it's hard to switch from person to person on the screen. Everything is in different design- military time, dates, height in inches. So that was a little annoying too.
But, the treadmill runs great! Lots of programs and the USB is great too. I can run and walk, incline, everything works very well and the belt is great. Be sure to get the spray lube.
Very good treadmill - Impressive bargain (Posted on April 30, 2013)Review by J
I bought this treadmill strictly on the reviews and was not disappointed. It has a very solid feel to it and has most features a regular home user would want. Folding system works well enough but it is small enough that we generally keep it in the normal operating position. Power incline feature works much better than I thought it would and goes to an incline I never hope to meet when running.
Just be prepared to move around a huge and heavy box, deal with assembly and getting rid of the packing materials, etc.
Easy set up great work out (Posted on Feb. 8, 2013)Review by M. E. Shupp
- After considerable research on this type of product we selected this one from Amazon. The set up was straight forward and fairly easy. The treadmill comes with all the tools needed to set up the unit. The controls are great and the operation of the treadmill is fairly quiet as the belt moves along the track. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a home gym with a real gym quality.
great product (Posted on April 22, 2013)Review by F. M Harteloo
- really like using my treadmill. I have lost 18 pounds in three months since purchasing it. it is so convenient to use since i have it in my bedroom, Use it 1 hour a day.
So Quiet, Feels Great Running, Very Stable and Durable (Posted on April 23, 2013)Review by Jordo
I really like this treadmill. It is so quiet, all you hear is foot steps!
I like the pre set programs - although it does take a bit to figure out how to use everything.
I love the quick speed buttons and the controls on the side handle bars!
I like the website as well, to keep track of your progress.
Overall great treadmill. I would recommend to others.
Mostly happy with a few negatives for your consideration (Posted June 18, 2013)Review by E. A. Kennedy
I primarily run outside several days per week and purchased this treadmill for hot or rainy days. The delivery person was kind enough to carry the heavy box to the back of my house and leave it in my walk-out basement. My husband had a reasonably easy time putting the treadmill together. It is quiet and seems very sturdily built, which is surprising at this great price.
There are some negatives, but I am not sure what treadmill in this price range would not have some negatives:
1. Speed is presented in miles per hour instead of minutes per mile, which is what runners use to set goals. The manufacturers chose to include a pedometer instead, so maybe this treadmill is primarily aimed at less active runners/walkers.
2. The treadmill is very heavy and cannot be moved by two adults on carpeted floor, so there is no way to reposition the treadmill or move it out of the way.
3. Your height and weight can be easily and permanently set on the machine using the website and a USB drive, but a 2nd user will need to enter weight manually on the machine each time and will not be able to use the Fitness Club.
4. The Fitness Club website is slow and has not always transferred all of my data from the USB accurately, so I will just track my own stats using another application (e.g., RunKeeper).
Excellent (Posted June 26, 2013)Review by T. M. Konno
- Got this about a year and a half ago. I'm an avid Crossfitter as well as a soldier. I abuse the heck out of this machine and it still runs as good as when I got it. Excellent product!
Treadmill Review (Posted on Jan. 13, 2013)Review by Devil Dog
- When I order something online I'm always skeptical of what I will get. Was it as advertised, Is it of good quality, is it a piece of junk. I have always been one of those guys that like to see what I'm buying. I ordered this Life Span treadmill, and after I got it put together and running, I have to admit this machine is a prize. Of course now Iv'e only had it two days, but from what I can tell I am very pleased with this product. It's not hard to operate, (when you learn how to operate it), and it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. It's of the size, and quality as those in health clubs. I would highly recommend this treadmill. It's quite running, and I so far love it, but again I have only had it two days, but I believe this will last me for a long, long time.
Solid machine, easy setup and easy to use (Posted on Jan. 13, 2013)Review by Gary M.
- The delivery was on time, and I asked the delivery guy to wheel it (on cart) around to the back of my house to the rear door - friendly guy who had no problem with that. The box was not damaged. It's heavy - a friend and I carried it in and set the box on my tiled sunroom floor, over a rubber pad I bought so the tile would not be damaged. That night I set it up alone, and it took me about 60-90 minutes; no setup problems. Some reviewers suggested that you add silicone right away since it may have dried up in storage, but I couldn't wait to try it out so I just turned it on and started using it.This machine is solid as a rock - when walking or running there is absolutely no movement in the base, it's like it's bolted to the floor. I have used it for about a month - light use, about 30-40 minutes per day, and still have no added any silicone. The treadmill is relatively quiet - my wife watches TV a short distance away in an adjoining room near the opening in the sunroom, and has no problem with noise - does not even turn the TV volume up. Negatives: The heart rate reading on the handle sensors does not seem to work, but I don't care about those anyway. Also, one feature is to count the steps you have taken but the count pauses at times when the the incline is near maximum. Not important to me anyway...My daughter and 10 year old grandson both use it and love it also. I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends.
Great Treadmill (Posted on Feb. 11, 2013)Review by AK
- I wanted to get my husband a treadmill for Christmas. I was nervous buying such an important item but wanted the gift to be a surprise. After reading review and trying to stay within my budget, I decided to purchase the LifeSpan TR 1200. It had the motor we needed to handle my husband running 30 plus miles a week on it. This treadmill is great and my husband really likes it. It was easy to set up. It is quiet and is really smooth when running on it. I will recommend this treadmill to anyone that is looking to stay around 1k but needing one that has to hold up to a lot of wear and tear.
Write Your Own Review