- social media marketing
- Video Editing
South Salt Lake , United States
LifeSpan is dedicated to benefiting the way people work, exercise, and live in sustainable, healthy ways. Our quality products and innovative vision have inspired fitness and wellness as a way of everyday life since we introduced the brand in 2001. By specializing in solutions created uniquely for the home, gym, workplace and everywhere in between, LifeSpan is helping to empower individuals to find better health regardless of the setting.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing professional with proven success in developing and managing online promotional programs. The right person will need to work effectively within a relatively small marketing department, be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and be fiercely competitive to help us to successfully deliver results.
LifeSpan Internship 2021
LifeSpan Fitness, one of the liveliest and fast-growing companies in Salt Lake City, UT. Known for being the first and best workplace treadmills on the market is opening an internship program for Social Media and Marketing.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for multiple candidates, this internship will help you acquire hands-on marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
This is a full-time, paid internship, ranging from 6-12 weeks. Throughout your internship, we provide continuous training and performance feedback to ensure you build the necessary skills to succeed. Additional career opportunities will be available upon conclusion of a successful internship.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Self-motivated with a strong drive and sense of urgency
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments/project components simultaneously
• Ability to commit to a 6-12 Week program.
• Desire to learn.
• Highly proficient at Instagram
• Highly proficient at TikTok
• Has a passion for fitness and wellness
• Skills in video and photo editing would be a huge plus!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Preferred an undergraduate student working towards a bachelor's degree in their junior or senior year of study with an interest in a career in marketing or advertising
• Prior relevant work or personal experience in content creation is preferred
• Must bring a laptop, and have reliable transportation
Please include some projects that you’ve done in the past to show your creativity and super skills! Whether you have skills in verbal & written communication or video editing, we’d like to see your work!
• Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
• Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media channels
• Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional media outlets
• Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
• Support marketing team at live and online events