- Interpersonal Skills
- Communications Skills
South Salt Lake , United States
LifeSpan is dedicated to benefiting the way people work, exercise, and live in sustainable, healthy ways. Our quality products and innovative vision have inspired fitness and wellness as a way of everyday life since we introduced the brand in 2001. By specializing in solutions created uniquely for the home, gym, workplace and everywhere in between, LifeSpan is helping to empower individuals to find better health regardless of the setting.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing professional with proven success in developing and managing online promotional programs. The right person will need to work effectively within a relatively small marketing department, be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and be fiercely competitive to help us to successfully deliver results.
LifeSpan Internship 2021
LifeSpan Fitness is the original and best Treadmill Desk, along with many other home gym / home office equipment.
We are offering an excellent opportunity for multiple sales interns who are ready to grow their career with the leading company in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to learn the various types of equipment and their applications. This position will learn the sales process by spending time in both inside and outside sales.
This is a full-time, paid internship, typically ranging from 6-12 weeks. Throughout your internship, we provide continuous training and performance feedback to ensure you build the necessary skills to succeed. Additional career opportunities will be available upon conclusion of a successful internship.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Strong interest in sales, lead generation, or outbound calling.
• Self-motivated with a strong drive and sense of urgency
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments/project components simultaneously
• Ability to commit to a 6-12 Week program.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong presentation skills.
• Desire to learn.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Preferred an undergraduate student working towards a bachelor's degree in their junior or senior year of study with an interest in a career in sales
• Prior relevant work experience preferred
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
• Directly work with the sales team and sales leaders in developing new prospects and following through with an entire sales cycle.
• Collaborate with both sales and service teams to accomplish wins and create engagement.
• Develop your professional skills through on-the-job learning, technical training and leadership exposure.
• Develop the ability to build relationships with customers at varying levels of seniority.
• Develop an understanding of what each department does within the organization through cross functional meetings and information sessions.
• Develop industry knowledge through product training.
• Presents a report or presentation describing the internship experience.
• Performs other duties as assigned.