SP1000 Stretch Partner Pro
Get the deepest stretch possible with the new SP1000 Stretch Partner Pro from LifeSpan. This commercial model improves upon our original home-use stretching machine with significant upgrades in design and engineering for longevity and performance.
- Sturdy weight-distributed base
- Perfect center of gravity to keep the unity securely on the floor
- Reinforced all-steel rigid post
- Oversized knee pad
- 2” cushioned seat
IMPROVED FLEXIBILITY BENEFITS
- Stretching keeps your body strong and flexible
- Stretching helps improve your posture
- Stretching can be used to address chronic pain
- Stretching reduces the risk of muscle pain
- Stretching accelerates injury recovery
- Stretching enhances athletic performance
- Stretching calms the mind and relieves stress
- Stretching regains and maintains full range of joint motion
STURDY BASE AND REINFORCED POST
A unique design featuring a powder-coated steel frame with reinforced post and elongated base utilizes gravity to stretch all major muscle groups for muscle tension relief and increased flexibility.
- Durable for high-traffic use
- Dipped handlebar for comfort and safety
- Scuff-resistant quality powder coated finish
- Solid steel construction
- Minimal wear parts
DYNAMIC AND STATIC STRETCHING TUTORIALS
Get started quickly by viewing handy instructions on the placard that will help you quickly grasp various stretching techniques to reduce lower back pain and improve range of motion and overall flexibility. Want to watch examples instead? Simply scan the QR code to see a helpful video tutorial.
|Learn how to stretch:|
|Lower body||Upper body|
Pros of the LifeSpan Fitness SP1000 Stretch Pro Compared to Competitors
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Long Warranty
- Price-Quality Ratio
- QR code imprinted on the board sends to an instructional video
- Can be easily repositioned as it comes with wheels
- Stable and does not lift off the ground when stretching
- Easy Assembly
- Sits Higher making it more comfortable on your body
Features and dimensions
TransportIncludes 2 front-mounted transport wheels for easy mobility and simple storage.
Dimensions49” L x 29” W x 38” H
Max. User Weight300 lbs.
Shipping DimensionsSingle Box: 49.8" L x 28.7" W x 10.6" H
Frame: 10 Years | Parts: 2 Years | Labor: 1 Year
Excellent machine. I do all the moves once or twice a day and my shoulders and lower back gone.
Reduction of hip pain
I love it. It has helped my back and hips and eased a lot of my pain. I have arthritis really bad but this does the trick every time.
Hello, We are so glad to hear how the stretch partner has eased your pain and helped you. Thank you for sharing your experience. Warm regards, LifeSpan Fitness
Works just like advertised. Really helps to get a good controlled stretch.
We are so happy you love your stretch partner pro! Thank you for choosing LifeSpan Fitness!
The Stretch Partner Pro is made to last several lifetimes. Assembly requires a little extra care, the fittings are precise, and instructions said keep bolts loose until all are attached, so they line up. At times it seems like it wasn't manufactured correctly, but that's not the case, just be patient. There are a total of 8 stretch maneuvers, two of them found on the QR code video. The only problem I have is my grip is barely strong enough to hold up weight and force. I use the machine every morning, soon after starting the day. It also does not take up a lot of space and is easy to move.
Hey Cim! We are so happy you love your Stretch Partner Pro! Thank you for choosing LifeSpan Fitness! Happy Stretching!
I absolutely love my Stretch Partner. An MVA back in '92 has left me being very stiff in the morning. 20 minutes warming upon my LifeSpan treadmill, followed by a good stretch session on this machine leaves me ready to tackle my day. Having a treadmill desk allows me to walk between 7 - 10 miles...daily. The weight loss has been phenomenal.
Tina, thank you so much for your review! And thank you for being a loyal customer!