Keep Your Treadmill in Optimal Condition
LifeSpan’s treadmill lubricant contains no harmful solvents and is colorless, odorless, non-toxic and nonflammable. Plus, the newly-updated bottle is now easier to use than ever. The new design eliminates potential spills on the treadmill belt or your flooring.
This 4-ounce bottle of lubricant for treadmills is good for four applications or one year of normal treadmill maintenance.
How to Lubricate Your Treadmill Belt:
- Power off your treadmill and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Starting toward the front (motor end) of your treadmill, slide your hand underneath the belt and create separation between the deck and belt.
- Slide the lube tube as close to the center of the deck as possible.
- While gently applying controlled pressure to the squeeze bottle, slowly move the applicator from the center towards the edge of the treadmill belt. Apply approximately ½ oz (1/8 of bottle) to the underside of belt.
- Repeat steps 1-3 on the opposite side of the belt.
- Plug in treadmill, power it on, and use for 3-5 minutes to disperse treadmill lubricant evenly.
works like a charm!
works like a charm! and LifeSpan customer service is TOPS! in every way!❤️ï¸
Great! Thanks for your review.
Used this on my Livestrong treadmill and it didn't really work. May have been my ignorance, but I think I need a thicker lubricant. Ended up flinging everywhere in the room when I turned the treadmill on (even though I only used a small bit). Even got on the walls and soaked through the belt on my treadmill and got on my shoes. A mess! Stick with traditional lubricants.After reading reviews, I decided to purchase this at the same time that I purchased my manual treadmill. It does help the belt to glide more smoothly. My only complaint is that there was some leakage in shipping--the box was pretty oily when I opened it and the level of the spray was down about 1/4". Since it's kind of expensive, that was a bit frustrating.
Just as advertised
There isn't really that much you could do wrong here. It arrived on time sealed in plastic and when applied does its job. I have purchased similar product sprays for a treadmill in the past and this is on par with those.
It lubricates well enough.
It lubricates the treadmill belt. The only thing that would work better is a hose sprayer for making sure you get the entire width of the belt!