Keep Your Treadmill in Optimal Condition
LifeSpan’s treadmill lubricant contains no harmful solvents and is colorless, odorless, non-toxic and nonflammable. Plus, the newly-updated bottle is now easier to use than ever. The new design eliminates potential spills on the treadmill belt or your flooring.
This 4-ounce bottle of lubricant for treadmills is good for four applications or one year of normal treadmill maintenance.
How to Lubricate Your Treadmill Belt:
- Power off your treadmill and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Starting toward the front (motor end) of your treadmill, slide your hand underneath the belt and create separation between the deck and belt.
- Slide the lube tube as close to the center of the deck as possible.
- While gently applying controlled pressure to the squeeze bottle, slowly move the applicator from the center towards the edge of the treadmill belt. Apply approximately ½ oz (1/8 of bottle) to the underside of belt.
- Repeat steps 1-3 on the opposite side of the belt.
- Plug in treadmill, power it on, and use for 3-5 minutes to disperse treadmill lubricant evenly.