Keep Your Treadmill in Optimal Condition
LifeSpan’s treadmill lubricant contains no harmful solvents and is colorless, odorless, non-toxic and nonflammable. Plus, the newly-updated bottle is now easier to use than ever. The new design eliminates potential spills on the treadmill belt or your flooring.
This 4-ounce bottle of lubricant for treadmills is good for four applications or one year of normal treadmill maintenance.
How to Lubricate Your Treadmill Belt:
- Power off your treadmill and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Starting toward the front (motor end) of your treadmill, slide your hand underneath the belt and create separation between the deck and belt.
- Slide the lube tube as close to the center of the deck as possible.
- While gently applying controlled pressure to the squeeze bottle, slowly move the applicator from the center towards the edge of the treadmill belt. Apply approximately ½ oz (1/8 of bottle) to the underside of belt.
- Repeat steps 1-3 on the opposite side of the belt.
- Plug in treadmill, power it on, and use for 3-5 minutes to disperse treadmill lubricant evenly.
Slide the oil
Fast delivery time and the product does exactly what it was meant to do provide lubrication to my treadmill. Thanks for a great product.
Thank you for choosing LifeSpan Fitness!
Excellent customer service
Initially I left a poor review because after 3 months the top of my treadmill lubricant bottle broke … Within 2 days I was contacted by LSF with an apology and news that they were sending me a new bottle. I guess the cold weather can sometimes crack the lid. Overall, very happy with my treadmill purchase and the customer service at Lifespan
Hi Taylor! We are so happy we were able to fix the issue! Thank you for choosing LifeSpan Fitness! Enjoy!
Lubricating your treadmill belt
I got an E1 error code, along with the belt hesitating and slowing down. The retailer was of no help. Once you included instructions on your website for lubricating the belt, I understood that I needed to apply substantially more lubricant to the belt than I had been, much of which had been absorbed by an applicator. Just squirting an ounce of the lubricant under the belt made everything work well again. m happy.
Seems to work great to
Seems to work great to keep belt lubed
Thank you John for your review! We are happy to hear our belt lubricant is working well for you.
So far good thank you
So far good thank you
Great to hear!